Thursday 20 November 2008

Count Zvookula

Count Zvookula is the name of my latest tune that is on drzvook.com [in the mp3 player on the front page].

it is a bit of a balls-up really, im not happy with it yet.. as usual.... but i think the feeling is still in the song, which is why i uploaded it. Its a continuation of the style i did in the hiphopottermousse track, as some of the more brainy of you might have realised....

The name is a bit of a joke at my own expense. those of you who know me, probably know about my history of insomnia. I think its mainly due to laziness...

and having no life....

yeh....


i feel like quoting alan partridge now, but i shall resist the temptation.

rise above it.

there we go.





**********************************
the voices at the start say...:

"im sorry to drag you up....

vampires are at large i tell you....

yeeeeeeeeeeehhh"

*******************************



***
dr zed

No comments: